Thursday, September 10, 2009

Something to Say

So, welcome to my first post at life.worship.art. Last year I attempted to start a blog, which much to my dismay was a disappointment. This was mostly due to the fact that I just didn't write. I have some newly found blogging accountability (thanks, R2!) and I have a list of topics so long that I know that I need to begin writing...now.

I'm a huge advocate for only speaking if you really have something to say. So, here's my attempt at saying something that's worth taking the time to read.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Laura, I will definitely look forward to your postings! I'm excited to read your thoughts. I started a blog this summer -- soulwellness.blogspot.com. Mostly because, like you, I kept having various ideas of things I wanted to write but needed the accountability of a blog to ensure that they didn't just float away somewhere. Also had been craving some sort of response to my thoughts but didn't have an outlet.

Rachel said...

You can't be an author unless you write...

Love ya!

Post a Comment